Please click here if you want to see my online portfolio.
Some concepts for a personal project.

the second one is a "paint-over" of an old 3d model...



I´ve played with unity viewer and included some animations on this model. Press 1 to 0 to see them.


This is my first sculpt exercise after my last course. It is not perfect, but it has improved.




I´ve been quite busy these couple months doing an anatomy course with Scott Eaton.
Hard work and great learning! Now is time for new stuff!



2011!!!! My first post is this quick Zbrush sketch.



Painting exercise in photoshop. (High res)




2h Head sculpt study. "generic male head".


Concept of a not so nice elephant :)




Some digital painting...




modeling some props for fun...just need some time for texturing





Sketches done during a lecture...


Quick sculpt for praticing...


Painting study made based on gnomon tutorial: The Techniques of Neville Page 3 (Rendering Eyes)



Old drawing from my own hands

No comments: